Monday, May 21, 2007

Exciting Week Ahead!

This will mark my second week in daycare! Quite exciting. Too bad mom doesn't hang around to play. But then again, I don't think she'd let me take part in all the fun activities like, food fights, who can pee the longest (I'm currently the record holder), who snores the weirdest (our teacher...), hide Rosita's keys, and, my absolute favorite: Stuntman Training 101 (you gotta start early to make it!) This week we'll learn how to survive a crib crash. Can't wait!

Food wise there is not much excitement on the horizon. Its still the boring same baby menu that probably won't change until I am 5. And who came up with the idea of no alcohol before I'm 21? I'll be like ancient old with five grand kids and no hair by then. Hmm, gotta ask momie how old she is. She must be getting close. Maybe she'll sneak me one! I would the coolest baby here at daycare!

Did you check out my Gummi Bear Dance Video Posting? Funny, huh!? What about the other videos? We have a bet going that the Mosquito Song will be this years summer hit. Oh, when you watch it, let me know what a mojito is he is singing about. No one of us here at daycare gets it....

See you soon!

No comments: